Technogise Private Limited (Technogise) is committed to respecting your privacy and choices. The statement highlights our privacy practices regarding Personal Information that during the course of carrying out our business and performing our services, we collect and store information about you through this website and also for that Personal Information that you provide us while participating in our events, emails, interviews, and campaigns.
Technogise collects personal data to conduct our business, provide and market our services, and meet our legal obligations. Likewise, we may also collect personal data for other purposes, which we would describe in more detail to you at the point we collect the personal data.
You may refuse to provide us with some or all of your personal data; however, this may limit the ways in which we can interact with you, including providing you with our services.
How we collect your information?
Your personal information such as name, address, email address and phone number, or any other personal data which may reasonably identify you, may be collected by:
- Attending meetings and/or during telephone calls to us;
- Corresponding with us by email, in which case we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses;
- Supplying us with your personal information by signing up to receive a newsletter or to attend an event;
- Our market research team strongly believes that you / your organization will benefit a lot from the services we provide;
- Supplying us with your personal information as part of the recruitment process;
- Using our website, during which other personal data may be automatically collected, such as your IP address (please see the section on cookies).
We will not collect sensitive (special category) personal information from visitors to our website, clients or our employees, except where necessitated by the terms of our engagement. ‘Sensitive personal information' includes information about racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation.
Any sensitive personal information collected as part of our lawful processing obligations will be protected using best practice information security controls.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information solely for the purpose for which it was provided and share it with Technogise partners, staff and consultants on a ‘need to know' basis.
We will not use your data for other purposes without your explicit consent. You can find a detailed list of our partners under Disclosing personal information to third parties section.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you regarding your query or application. We may contact you by post, email, telephone or text message. You may opt-out / unsubscribe from such communications at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
- To process any job application you may make to us (including any sensitive personal information you provide);
- To share, market, provide or administer our services;
- To update client records;
- To confirm identity, ascertain creditworthiness and trace whereabouts where necessary;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements including verifying the identity of new clients/associates (and in certain circumstances existing clients/associates) to comply with anti-money laundering regulations, ‘right to work' and other legislative requirements applicable to Technogise;
- To comply with law enforcement.
As described in this policy, personal information will be retained by us and will not be sold, transferred or otherwise disclosed to any third party, other than for the purpose of lawful processing. Personal information may be anonymized/pseudonymized for the purpose of research to inform our marketing and development strategies or where such disclosure is required by law or court order.
If your personal information changes or you no longer wish to receive a particular communication from us please let us know and we will correct, update or remove your details. This can be done by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In providing services to you, we may process personal data as a controller or on your behalf as a data processor. Where we act as a processor on your behalf we will only process personal data for the purposes outlined above or otherwise in accordance with your instructions, and only keep it for as long as it is needed for that purpose.
We use up-to-date data storage and security controls to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and any third parties we engage to process your personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
Disclosing personal information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to our agents or service providers, where there is a lawful basis, for any of the purposes set out in this policy. Categories of Non-Technogise parties with which we share your personal data include vendors such as host and cloud service providers, marketing and mailing agencies, and sub-contractors involved in the fulfillment of our contractual obligations towards our clients.
We will not sell your information to a third party.
The following cookies are in use on our website:
- Essential Cookies : for improving the user's experience and navigation of the website
- Google Analytics: for monitoring traffic to our website. Knowing how many people have visited and from where can help us build a better site
- Facebook - for demographics and other basic information about those who access Technogise from Facebook.
- LinkedIn - for campaign reporting, tracking conversions and monitoring traffic to the website.
You can turn off cookies in your web browser's settings.
Social Media Links
You can find Technogise on the following social media sites:
These providers are controllers for their relevant data processing.
Under the GDPR, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
If at any time you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject in relation to information we hold about you as an individual please contact us by email to email@example.com
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about our Data Protection policies, you can contact us at email@example.com